1. Data Collection, Retention and Usage
Vinota collects information you provide us by interacting with our Product, the Services, and the Site, participating in surveys, and contacting the support. The following data which are necessary in order to provide you our services, will be gathered and processed by Vinota when you install, access or use our products or services. This set of data is directly related to providing and improving the services we provide.
- When you install the Vinota App or register, you will be required to provide us with your phone number, which is used for identification purposes as your Vinota user ID. Vinota also collects your email for the purpose of identification and to send you important updates regarding your account, payments and our Services.
- Vinota may collect certain information automatically. Vinota may read the contents of the activation SMS sent to you by Vinota for the sole purpose of service activation. Vinota will not read the contents of any other messages on your device.
- Contacts will be gathered from the Usersâ€™ device but limited to names and numbers. This data will be used for Registration and user identification purposes. Vinota will also format numbers in your contacts for to facilitate seamless international dialling depending on the location you provide.
- Call related data such as phone numbers of the calling and receiving party, start time, call duration, call quality etc. will be retained for the purpose of providing better customer support and continuous improvements to our Products and Services.
- Microphone on your device needs to be accessed in order to enable outgoing calls.
- Device specific information such as hardware make and model, operating system information, app version etc. will be collected from your device in order to provide efficient customer support.
- Connection specific information such as your phone number, mobile operator, IP address etc. will be accessed for the purpose of user identification and improved customer support.
- Personal information such as your name, address, e-mail address etc will be obtained and retained in order to providing better customer support and communicate with you.
- Payment details such as your bank details and other financial information relevant to your chosen payment method will be obtained and used for customer billing, fraud prevention, refunds, bonuses and delivering prizes.
- In addition to data gathered through the app we reserve the right to gather, retain and process information through our website, customer support and social media channels. When using our customer support service or interacting with us on our website and social media, we may retain records of the interaction, including correspondence on external media such as emails.
We collect, retain and process your personal data in accordance with the applicable laws and regulations. Vinota utilises appropriate physical, legal, technical and organizational security measures to ensure your personal data is protected from unauthorized disclosure, access, misuse, loss, alteration or destruction. However we cannot guarantee that your information will not be subject to unauthorized access, as no electronic storage or method of data transmission over the Internet, is 100% secure.
3. Transfer of data
- Information collected within the European Union/European Economic Area (EU/EEA) may be transferred to and processed in a country outside of the EU/EEA, which may not provide the same level of protection for personal data as within the EU/EEA.
- Transfer and processing of personal data outside the EU/EEA can take place provided there is a legal ground, i.e. legal requirement conclusion or performance of an agreement or clientâ€™s consent and appropriate safeguards are in place.
4. Data Retention Periods
- The duration of which data is retained by Vinota will be determined by us depending on our requirements as well as legal and contractual obligations (however no longer than 2 years and 10 months after your account was closed). We will retain data beyond this period of and when it is necessary and legal for each purpose.
5. Data Sharing
- We may share personal data with the well reputed third-party service providers and partners who distribute our apps, provide hardware infrastructure, software development, customer support, fraud prevention, data storage, payment processing and data analytics.
- Vinota shares revenue information as well as app usage and performance information with third party partners including, but not limited to, Adjust and Google for the purpose of data analytics.
- Vinota will not monetize your personal data by sharing it with a third party.
- We may have a legal obligation to share your personal data upon request from parties such as the police, government authorities or other legally authorized parties.
- We may also be obliged to share your personal information with market supervisory authorities.
6. Third Parties
- Vinota uses well reputed third party payment processors with strong organizational and technical measures to protect your personal information in compliance with international laws.
- We are not liable or responsible for such third-party transactions. Therefore we highly recommend that you review the terms and conditions of those third parties before you provide them your payment details.
7. Children's Policy
- The Site, the Product, and the Service are intended to be used by individuals over the age of 16. We do not knowingly collect, maintain, or use Personal Information from children under 16 (in certain countries under the age of 13) years of age, and no part of the Site, the Product, and the Service is directed to children under the age of 16 (in certain countries under the age of 13).
- In the event you come to realise that your child has provided us with Personal Information without your consent, you may alert us at email@example.com.
- It is your responsibility to make sure that your children under the age restrictions in your country, as detailed herein do not sign up nor use Vinota.
- If we learn that we have inadvertently collected any Personal Information from children under 16 (and in certain jurisdictions under the age of 13), we will promptly take steps to remove such information from our system and terminate the relevant account.
Vinota may use your personal information to contact you by email, phone, SMS or other communication channels to provide support, gather feedback and provide updates about our products, services, special offers, promotions, etc.
9. Policy Updates
This Policy will be updated by Vinota from time to time without notice. The changes will be effective when published. You agree to review the Policy periodically so that you are aware of any modifications. If you continue to use the Vinota and its services after the date of the amendment being published, it shall constitute that you accept the updated Policy.